You must have a University degree in sociology, law, social sciences or in another discipline related to Sociology of Law. Undergraduates in their final year may be admitted on the basis of their anticipated results, but they must already have been awarded their first degree diploma by the time the Master's course begins
You must have a good working knowledge of English, reading and writing as well as spoken. The ability to use social science literature published in other languages is useful.
With their application forms, you must send:
- A copy of your passport or identity card;
- A passport-style photo;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A transcript of the credits or subjects taken in and showing satisfactory completion of the first degree in Spanish, or translated into Spanish by an official translator;
- An officially recognised copy of the first degree diploma in Spanish, or translated into Spanish by and official translator;
- A copy of a TOEFL diploma, IELTS or other evidence of fluency in English;
- Two references written by your previous university teachers of other scholars. These references should verify the details of your qualification(s) and class standing.
- Statement of the Grade Average (Declaración de Equivalencia de la Nota Media)
Those with foreign qualification issued outside the EHEA, need to fill also this online form before doing the pre-registration (Authorisation for accessing a master's degree at the University of the Basque Country with a foreign qualification issued outside the EHEA)., Please send the proof document once it is done to email@example.com
Total tuition fees for the Master's Programme come to € 4,250. In order for the IISL to proceed with the confirmation and reservation of your place in the International Master’s programme, we ask you to pay a deposit of 500.00€ . For this, the IISL will send you a payment gateway in a separate email.
The amount of the deposit will be discounted from the Total Regular Fee of 4,250€ and it is non-refundable, even in the event that you finally decide not to complete the registration process at a later date. The remaining 3,750€ must be paid to the IISL.
Upon your confirmation to participate in the International Master’s programme, you will be requested to begin the definitive registration process. In order to complete the registration process, you must submit both the original documents and photocopies for comparison, or certified photocopies. Please consult the IISL Master Coordination Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding the procedure of submitting said documents.
Students may also apply to participate in one or more of the specific courses offered without taking the whole degree. Tuition fees for participation in single courses are € 400.