Migration. Profs.: Ruth Mestre and Iker Barbero
Part I. Governance of global mobility
- February 5th. Global mobility: migration in a globalized world.
- February 6th. Trafficking and smuggling of migrants -
- February 7th. A critique of the mainstream discourse
- February 9th and 10th. The transformation of state in controlling migrants.
Part II. Citizenship, diversity and rights.
- February 12th Multiculturalism, citizenship and rights. Theoretical perspectives.
- February 13th Multiculturalism and women’s rights.
- February 14th Real problems.