There are deadlines to be strictly observed:
- Book proposal resulting from workshops (hold in 2016), before September 10, 2016 [+info]
- Workshops (to be held in 2019) applications before February 9, 2018 [+info]
- Residence grants (2018-2019) applications before February 9, 2018 [+info]
- Master (2017-2018) applications before February 28, 2017 [+info]
- Oñatiko Udala grant (2018) applications before January 31, 2018 [+info]
All IISL programmes support and give preference to applications from non-Western countries in order to foster the globalization of the Sociology of Law. Decisions are taken by the Scientific Director, assisted by the Committees.
Workshops are meetings around a socio-legal topic with at least 15 participants. Local expenses such as accommodation, meals, bus, etc. are covered by the Institute.
The Master´s in Sociology of Law offers 10-12 courses between October and March followed by a period of tutorship when the tesina research is carried out. Between 15 and 20 students are admitted annually.
Residence grants offer free accommodation in the Institute’ s residence for a period of up to three months between October and March.