There are deadlines to be strictly observed:
- Book proposal resulting from workshops, before 10 September [+info]
- Workshops (to be held in 2020) applications before February 8, 2019 [+info]
- Residence grants (2019-2020) applications before February 8, 2019 [+info]
- Master (2017-2018) applications before February 28, 2018 [+info]
- Oñatiko Udala grant (2019): 31 January 2019 [+info]
All IISL programmes support and give preference to applications from non-Western countries in order to foster the globalization of the Sociology of Law. Decisions are taken by the Scientific Director, assisted by the Committees.
Workshops are meetings around a socio-legal topic with at least 15 participants. Local expenses such as meals and bus are covered by the Institute.
The Master´s in Sociology of Law offers 10-12 courses between October and March followed by a period of tutorship when the tesina research is carried out. Between 15 and 20 students are admitted annually.
Residence grants offer free accommodation in the Institute’ s residence between October and March. Check the conditions [+info]