- GRANTS FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF THE BASQUE COUNTRY (UPV/EHU) - https://n9.cl/qrwi - During May 2020, the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU) will make its yearly call for Master Grants for already inscribed students, through which you may be awarded with an amount of up to 4500 euros
The British Spanish Society offers also scholarships for Graduate studies for applicants of British and Spanish citizenship https://www.britishspanishsociety.org/scholarships-how-to-apply/
Grants from the Spanish Government (Information 2019) The Call for the MAEC-AECID Scholarship Programs was published in the Electronic Office of the AECID for the academic year 2019/2020, whose Program I.7 offers Master's scholarships to citizens of countries included in the bilateral strategies of the V Master Plan of Spanish Cooperation (https://www.aecid.gob.es/es/Paginas/DetalleProcedimiento.aspx?idp=309).
The purpose of this Program is to offer the opportunity to take Master's studies in Spain, to officials or personnel integrated in public systems, including the educational and university system, which guarantee the highest possible degree of impact and return of the knowledge acquired, subject to the conditions indicated below:
Scholarships for university master's degrees (official) of 60 maximum ECTS credits, of a face-to-face nature, that are registered in the Register of Universities, Centers and Titles (RUCT) of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain (https://www.educacion.gob.es/ruct/home), and that should concern any of the lines of action in which the actions of the Spanish Cooperation are framed according to the V Master Plan,
For nationals of: Bolivia, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Ethiopia, the Philippines, Guatemala, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Mali, Morocco, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Niger, Palestine, Paraguay, Peru, the Dominican Republic and Senegal.
Duration of the scholarship: up to 10 months, within the period September 1, 2019 to July 31, 2020, not renewable, or renewable for another academic year.
The economic endowment for both modalities is:
a) Monthly support of € 1,200.
b) Tuition assistance, including administrative fees, of up to € 5,000. The payment of the tuition will be made directly to the scholarship holder or to the university, previous presentation of the corresponding invoice.
c) Travel assistance for incorporation into their studies in Spain
d) Travel assistance insurance and accident insurance
NOTE: If you meet the requirements of nationality, and work as an official or staff integrated in the public administration, justice system, health, education, social policy, and other equivalent fields, or forms part as a teacher or researcher in the university system, and you are interested in doing our International Master in Legal Sociology you can count on our support to introduce you to this important call. To do this you must make your pre-registration as soon as possible, attaching the corresponding documentation electronically, so that our Academic Committee can assess your candidacy, provide you with the appropriate guidance and, if necessary, endorse your application to the MAEC-AECID.
- https://us.fulbrightonline.org/about/types-of-awards/study-research (for US students)
- https://dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/australia-awards/Pages/australia-awards.aspx (Australia Awards)
- https://www.leverhulme.ac.uk/schemes-at-a-glance (Leverhulme Trust)
- https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/search-grants.html (Grant database and search engine)
- http://ec.europa.eu/education/resources-and-tools/funding-opportunities_en (European Community search engine)
- http://www.marshallscholarship.org/applications/apply and http://www.marshallscholarship.org/fellowships/about (for US citizens)
- http://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/about (for studying at Oxford)
- https://esrc.ukri.org/funding/funding-opportunities/ (Economic and Social Research Council - UK)
- http://www.gatesfoundation.org/topics/Pages/scholarships.aspx (US and international)
- https://www.fordfound.org/work/our-grants/individuals-seeking-fellowships/ (Ford Foundation - Eligible applicants include citizens, nationals, and permanent residents of the United States, as well as individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program)
- https://www.fordfound.org/work/our-grants/ (Ford Foundation)
- http://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/scholarships (World Bank)
- http://www.fundacionbarrie.org/becas-posgrado-extranjero (Fundación Barrié. Para personas con vinculación legal con Galicia)
- http://www.fundacionareces.es/fundacionareces/portal.do (Becas y ayudas a la investigación de la Fundación Ramón Areces)
- https://becas.fundaciononce.es/ (Fundación ONCE)
- http://www.findaphd.com/ (International)
- http://www.fundingusstudy.org/ (International)
- http://www.scholars4dev.com/ (International)
- http://scholarships4phd.blogspot.com.es/ (International)
- http://scholarship-positions.com/category/international-phd/ (International)
- http://jobs.ac.uk (UK and International).
- http://www.educationuk.org/Article/scholarships-for-international-postgraduate-students (United Kingdom)
- http://www.lawandsociety.org/PhD_programs.html (US)
- http://www.educationusa.info/5_steps_to_study/graduate_step_1_research_your_options.php#top (US)
- https://www.argentina.gob.ar/educacion/becas (Argentina)
- https://becasyconvocatorias.org/ (Latinoamérica)
- http://www.academics.de/ (Germany)
- http://www.intelliagence.fr/ (France)
- http://www.academictransfer.com/ (The Netherlands)
- http://becas-mexico.mx/ (México)
- https://portal.icetex.gov.co/Portal/ (Colombia)
- https://www.iefa.org/international-student-loans (Loans for US citizens and for non-citizens who are studying in the US)
- http://www.gazteaukera.euskadi.eus/ (Gazte Aukera - Basque Government)
- http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/economiainnovacionyciencia/talentia/?q=node/11577 (Becas Talentia - Junta de Andalucía)
- http://www.educacionyfp.gob.es/servicios-al-ciudadano-mecd/catalogo/educacion/estudiantes/becas-ayudas/para-estudiar/universidad/doctorado.html (Gobierno de España)
- https://obrasociallacaixa.org/es/investigacion-y-becas/programa-de-becas-de-posgrado/en-un-vistazo (Obra Social La Caixa - becas de posgrado)
- http://masoportunidades.org/ (Banco y buscador de becas)
- https://www.becas-santander.com/ (Becas del Banco Santander)
IISJ-IISL Unibertsitate Etorbidea 8 - 28 P.K. 20560 Oñati - Gipuzkoa. Tel. (+34) 943 783 064